The trve speech of Thomas Wentworth, late Earle of Strafford upon the scaffold, the twelfth of May. 1641 [microform] : With a true relation of the manner of his execution. : Together vvith a letter to His Maiestie
- Strafford, Thomas Wentworth, Earl of, 1593-1641
- Additional Titles:
- True speech of Thomas Wentworth, late Earle of Strafford upon the scaffold, the twelfth of May. 1641
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], Printed Anno Dom. 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages+ pages
- Imperfect: lacks all after p. ., Reproduction of original in: Christ Church (University of Oxford). Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2678:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S5797B
View MARC record | catkey: 4317156