A second supply to the draft of a great act or system, concerning the regulation of the law. Or, A fall of above twenty nine in thirty writts of error [microform] : and of nine parts in ten of the charge, in those after to be necessary : and a prevention of delays, inconveniences, and mischeifs in future, which formerly have happened by such writs : In order to the saving yearly to the people many thousands of pounds, part of the severall millions and odd of pounds by the Anti-Levellers Antidote mentioned to be saved. With a short justification of the funerall of tythes of impropriators and symonists, &c. Rejoyned unto by an angry pamphlet, intituled, A vindication of a short treatise of tythes, &c. / Published by those who published the Funerall, &c.
- Additional Titles:
- Fall of above twenty nine in thirty writts of error
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Caption title., Imperfect: stained and cropped with some loss of text., Reproduction of the original in the California State Library., Suggested publication data from Wing., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2730:36)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S2335A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317185