At Edinburgh the 13 of March 1645 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament. Committee of Estates
- Printed at Edinburgh : By Evan Tyler ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- An act for strengthening the number of recruits to the army in Scotland fighting in the Civil War, 1642-1649, in view of the number of desertions.
Imperfect: cropped at foot with loss of part of imprint.
Publication date suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Text begins: The Committee of Parliament taking into their consideration, the present condition of the Regiments raised in this kingdome ....
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2730:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1195D
View MARC record | catkey: 4317194