Act of the Committee of Estates against run-awayes, and fugitive souldiers, and their resetters [microform] : Edinburgh, 11. Iuly, 1648
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Parliament. Committee of Estates
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, Printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majestie, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Requiring deserters from the army in Scotland to be apprehended and imposing penalties on those who failed to enforce that statute; also imposing restrictions on travel in Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2730:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1129aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4317200