A geographical description of Scotland [microform] : With the fairs largely insert; as also, an exact table of tides, and a table of the latitude and longitude of the most remarkable places in Scotland; with other useful notes, fit for every man to know either on sea or land. Exactly calculated and formed, for the use of all travellers, mariners, and others, who have any affairs, or merchandizing in this Kingdom of Scotland. / By James Paterson, mathematician
- Paterson, James (Mathematician)
- Edinburgh : Printed by Josua van Solingen and John Colmar, at the foot of Heriot's Bridge, and are to be sold by James Paterson mathematician, at the head of the Cowgate, 1685.
- The second edition much corrected and inlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Horizontal chain-lines., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2728:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P684
View MARC record | catkey: 4317228