Now and ever [microform] : shewing, where the work of conversion is thoroughly done, it is done for ever. / By William Jemmat, preacher of the Gospel in Reading
- Jemmat, William, 1596?-1678
- London : Printed by L. Miller for John Chandler, bookseller in Reading, 1666.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 44 pages
- First two leaves contain titlepage (reverse blank) and preface to the reader, signed W.J.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Sermon based on Isaiah, chapter 40, verses 30-31.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2725:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J550A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317261