The case of Sir John Edwards, Knight [microform] : appellant from a decree made in the high and honourable Court of Chancery, in a case there depending, wherein Mary Howard, widow, was plaintiff, and the appellant was defendant : humbly offered to the consideration of the right honourable the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title., Imperfect: faded print with some loss of text., Publication data suggested by Wing., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2718:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C994
View MARC record | catkey: 4317324