The addresse of Don Alfonso de Cardenas Lord Ambassadour for the King of Spain, to the Parliament of the Common-wealth of England [microform] : as also a true accompt of the totall overthrow of Prince Ruperts fleet by General Blake at Carthagena in the Medeterranian Sea
- Cardenas, Alonso de.
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of the Lord Ambassadour of Spain to the Parliament on Thursday, the 26 of December, 1650
- Printed at Edinburgh : By Evan Tyler, 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Saltonstall, Charles, active 1642
- Alfonso de Cardenas is Alonso de Cardenas, Spanish ambassador.
Imperfect: faded print with some loss of text.
P.  contains: Saltonstall, Charles. A more particular and full accompt of the overthrow of P. Ruperts fleet, from a commander of one of the States ships under Generall Blake.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2718:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C495A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317326