The Holy Bible [microform] : containing the Old Testament and the New. / Newly translated out of the original tongues and with the former translations diligently compared and revised by His Majesties speciall command ; appointed to be read in churches
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorized. 1683
- Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] : Printed by John Hayes, printer to the Universitie, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 974 unnumbered pages
- Engraved t.p.
Imperfect: some missing and damaged pages, with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
The N.T. has special t.p. dated 1680.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2714:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2332C
View MARC record | catkey: 4317409