The whole book of psalms [microform] : collected into English metre, / by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others. Set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches, of all the people together, before and after morning and evening prayer, and also before and after sermons, and moreover in private houses for their godly solace and comfort: laying apart all ungodly songs and ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of vice, and corrupting of youth
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins. 1696
- Imperfect: faded, print show-through with some loss of text.
Includes index, p. .
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2700:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2618aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4317449