The Song of Solomon, called The song of songs [microform] : Translated into English meeter, and fitted to be sung with any of the common tunes of the psalms
- Additional Titles:
- Song of songs
- Edinburgh : Printed by Andrew Anderson and are to be sold at his house ..., Anno Dom. 1669.
- The third edition, revised and corrected by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Song of Solomon. 1669
Song of Solomon
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2700:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B2631
View MARC record | catkey: 4317450