Charles by the grace of God, King of Great Britain ... [microform] : To the collector-depute of our Sheriffdom of ... and to our lovits messengers ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- [Edinburgh] : [Evan Tyler], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649
- At end: "Given under our Signet at S. Andrews the 27 of January, and of our Reign the twentieth year, 1646."
At head: royal seal and initials "C.R."
Imperfect: creased, with loss of text.
Publication data from Wing (2nd ed.)
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2703:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2834A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317505