By the King, a proclamation for regulating the colours to be worn on merchant ships [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for regulating the colours to be worn on merchant ships
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, Henry Hills, and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1686.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the eighteenth day of September 1674, in the six and twentieth year of our reign."
Printed as a broadside, now in 2 leaves.
Reproduction of original in: Universität Göttingen Bibliothek.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2704:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3415A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317510