Sr. Martin Marr-all, or, The feign'd innocence [microform] : A comedy, as it is acted by Their Majesties Servants
- Dryden, John, 1631-1700
- Additional Titles:
- Feign'd innocence and Sir Martin Marr-all
- London : Printed for Henry Herringman, and are to be sold by Francis Saunders ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 59 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Molière, 1622-1673, Newcastle, William Cavendish, Duke of, 1592-1676, and Quinault, Philippe, 1635-1688
- Attributed to John Dryden. Cf. Halkett & Laing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2705:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D2363A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317559