The pilgrims port or The weary mans rest in the grave [microform] : opened and improved in a sermon, at the funeral of the Honorable Ms. Margaret Marwood, wife to Hen Marwood Esq; together with a character of the deceased gentlewoman; briefly describing the tenure of her life, and the manner of her death. / By Geo. Ewbancke, chaplain to ... Geo. Marwood, Esq
- Ewbancke, George
- Additional Titles:
- Weary mans rest in the grave and Funeral sermon preached by Geo. Ewbancke
- London : Printed for Charls Tyus ... and for R Lambert ..., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: stained, print show-through with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2706:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E3555C
View MARC record | catkey: 4317601