The great concern: or, A serious warning to a timely and thorough preparation for death [microform] : with helps and directions in order thereunto. / by Edward Pearse. Recommended as proper to be given at funerals
- Pearse, Edward, 1633?-1674?
- Additional Titles:
- Preparation for death
Serious warning to a timely and thorough preparation for death
Great concern; or, Preparation for death
- London : Printed for J. Robinson ... and B. Aylmer ..., 1699.
- The twentieth ed.
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 183 pages
- Related Titles:
- Mr. Pearse's last letter to his flock
- Contains: Mr. Pearse's last letter to his flock, p. 178-183.
Imperfect: stained, dark with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Title page enclosed in mourning border.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2709:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P985A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317668