The prince of Tartaria his voyage to Cowper in Fife [microform] : He that will to Cowper, will to Cowper
- St. Serfe, Thomas, Sir, active 1668
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 8 pages
- Attribution from Wing (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: dark, print show-through, with some loss of text.
Manuscript notes on p. , faded and somewhat illegible.
Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Satire in the form of a news-letter, concerning a horse race. Cf. National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2711:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S6321B
View MARC record | catkey: 4317721