A new prognostication for the year of our Lord, 1692 [microform] : Being bissextile or leap-year, and from the creation of the world, 5641. Exactly calculated for the famous city of Edinburgh, the metropolitan of Scotland, whose latitude is 55 d. 54 m.¹/₂ longitude is 11 d. 37 m / By Mr. J. S. Astrolog
- J. S.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the Heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to their most excellent Majesties, city and colledge, For the year 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Interleaved with blank leaves which have been included in the pagination. Pagination of printed leaves: .
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2732:15)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A2310
View MARC record | catkey: 4317785