Now or never [microform] : The holy, serious, diligent believer justified, encouraged excited and directed: and the opposers and neglecters convinced by the light of scripture and reason. / By Richard Baxter. To be communicated, by such as want ability or opportunity themselves to plead the cause of serious holinesse, for mens conviction
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- Edinburgh : Printed by a Society of Stationers, 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30, 207 pages, 5 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: stained; torn; tightly bound with some loss of text., Pages 113-114 and 135-136 missing from text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Table of contents:  p. following text., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2733:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B1320B
View MARC record | catkey: 4317804