The compleat English schoolmaster or, the most natural and easie method of spelling English [microform] : According to the proper pronunciation of the language in Oxford and London. Wherein children and foreigners shall have the whole body of English words in the plainest order digested and divided to their hands. To which is added an appendix of useful observations on orthography. / [by C. Coles].
- Coles, Elisha, 1640?-1680
- Additional Titles:
- Most natural and easie method of spelling English
- London : Printed for Peter Parker, at the sign of the Leg and Star, over against the Royal Exchange, in Cornhil, 1674.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 112 pages
- Attributed to Elisha Coles by Wing; "To the reader" signed: C. Coles.
Majority of text printed in columns.
Pages -: A catalogue of books, sold by Peter Parker, at the sign of the Leg and Star in Corn-hill 1673.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2741:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C5067A
View MARC record | catkey: 4317871