Bishop Cozens's argument, proving, that adultery works a dissolution of the marriage [microform] : Being the substance of several of Bishop Cozens his speeches in the House of Lords, upon the debate of Lord Ross's case. Taken from original papers writ in the Bishop's own hand
- Cosin, John, 1594-1672
- London : Printed by Jer. Wilkins, near Fleet-street, 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Related Titles:
- The Duke of Norfolk's case: with reasons for passing his bill
- Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: The Duke of Norfolk's case: with reasons for passing his bill.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2742:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6351B
View MARC record | catkey: 4317888