A letter written by King James to his Holiness the Pope [microform] : as 'tis extracted out of the registers taken at Dublin
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- Printed at London ; And re-printed at Edinburgh : [publisher not identified], 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Alexander VIII, Pope, 1610-1691
- Appeal by King James II to the newly elected Pope to promote a truce among the warring Catholic rulers in Europe., Caption title., Dated at end: Given at Our Castle at Dublin, this 26. of November. MDCLXXXIX., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2747:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) J210
View MARC record | catkey: 4317955