The case of all the goldsmiths in England, out of London [microform] : By reason of a clause in an act of Parliament, made in the 8th and 9th year of his Majesty's reign; entituled, An act for encouraging bringing in wrought plate to be coined. The whole clause is as followeth
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Caption title.
Imperfect: cropped at margin with some loss of text
Reproduction of the original in the Lincoln's Inn Library.
Suggested publication data from Wing.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2738:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C877
View MARC record | catkey: 4317994