The case of Mr. Daniel Gwyn, agent for the Spanish pacquet-boats [microform] : in relation to Mr. John Russel's charge against him for pretended mismanagement in that imploy
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Gwyn, Daniel
- Caption title.
Imperfect: stained and creased with some loss of text.
Ms. notes in margins; also, portion of text lined through, with handwritten comments below.
Publication data suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the Lincoln's Inn Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2738:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C954
View MARC record | catkey: 4318016