The case of Thomas Christy of Bedford, esquire [microform].
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Christy, Thomas
- Caption title.
Dated at end: To be heard on Friday the 4th of April.
Publication data suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the Lincoln's Inn Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2739:53)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C1184
View MARC record | catkey: 4318068