Articles of agreement, concluded, made, and agreed on this twenty eight day of May, in the year of our Lord, one thousand six hundred ninety and four, between the royal free burrows, cities, and others of their Majesties antient kingdom of Scotland [microform] : who shall be pleased to subscribe, and be concerned in the Scots linen-subscription-book, for the linen-manufacture in that kingdom of the one part; and Nicolas Dupin of the city of London Esquire, in trust for the members and subscribers who shall be hereafter pleased to subscribe, and be concerned in the aforesaid linen-manufacture in England, of the other part
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Dupin, Nicholas
- Caption title.
Imperfect: stained, print show-through with slight loss of text.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2766:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) A3833B
View MARC record | catkey: 4318124