By the King [microform] : A proclamation commanding all persons being popish recusants, or so reputed, to depart from the cities of London and Westminster, and all other places within ten miles of the same
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation commanding all persons being popish recusants, or so reputed, to depart from the cities of London and Westminster, and all other places within ten miles of the same
- London : Printed by John Bill, Christopher Barker, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1678.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Proclaimed on October 30, 1678.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2768:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C3243
View MARC record | catkey: 4318145