Some queries touching excommunication [microform] : published by the people of God, (termed in derision Quakers) to be considered by all the bishops and synods of this nation, or any others that may be concerned in such proceedings against them. But most especially, by the present bishop and synod of Aberdeen
- Cowie, John, active 1675
- [Aberdeen] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 10 pages
- Caption title.
Imperfect: stained with slight loss of text.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2769:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C6648
View MARC record | catkey: 4318167