Amendments to the Federal rules of appellate procedure : communication from the Chief Justice of the United States transmitting amendments to the Federal rules of appellate procedure which have been adopted by the Supreme Court, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 2072
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Supreme Court
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989-
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- House document / 101st Congress, 1st session ; 101-53
- Related Titles:
- Federal rules of appellate procedure
- "Transmitting corrected amendments"--pt. 2., "Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary"., "April 26, 1989"--pt. ., and "May 3, 1989"--pt. 2.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1990. 2 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 431817