Christ's famous titles, and, a believer's golden chain [microform] : Handled in divers sermons; together with His cabinet of jewels, or, A glimpse of Sion's glory; as also, Christ's voice to London. The great day of God's wrath. The necessity of watching and praying. With a small treatise of death. / By Will. Dyer ...
- Dyer, William, -1696
- [Glasgow] : [Printed by Robert Sanders], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 70, 66 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 158 pages
- A cabinet of jewels, or a glimps of Sions glory -- Christs voice to London, and the great day of Gods wrath -- Watch and pray -- Consideration of death -- The desire of all nations -- A believers golden chain.
- Related Titles:
- Believers golden chain, Cabinet of jewels, or, A glimpse of Sion's glory, Christs voice to London, Consideration of death, Desire of all nations, Glimpse of Sion's glory, and Watch and pray
- "A cabinet of jewels" and "Christs voice to London" have separate title pages., Imperfect: cropped, tightly bound, torn, and stained with some loss of text., Lacks title page., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Title and imprint supplied by Wing., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2770:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D2940BA
View MARC record | catkey: 4318179