Orders set down by the Lord Provost, bailiffs, and Council of Edinburgh [microform] : to be observed by the constables thereof, in discharge of their offices within this city, and liberties thereof
- Corporate Author:
- Edinburgh (Scotland). Town Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, Printer to his most sacred Majesty, city, and colledge, Anno Dom. 1688.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- McLeod, Æneas
- Arms of the city of Edinburgh at head of text., Caption title., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Signed at end: Æneas M Leod, cls., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2770:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E164F
View MARC record | catkey: 4318184