Proclamation [microform] : discharging persons to be brought from the Netherlands without passes
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to their most excellent Majesties, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Caption title., Dated: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the sixth day of September. And of Our Reign the sixth year, 1694., Intentional blank spaces in text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Royal arms at head of text; initial letter., Signed: Gilb. Eliot, cls. Sti. Concilii., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1753
View MARC record | catkey: 4318314