A proclamation [microform] : for a solemn national fast to be keeped monethly
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, Printer to their most excellent Majesties, Anno Dom. 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : Willliam and Mary)
- Caption title., Dated: Given under Our Signet, at Edinburgh, the twenty day of April, and of Our Reign the third year, 1691., Intentional blank spaces in text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Royal arms at head of text; initial letter., Signed: Da. Moncrief, Cls. Sti. Concilii., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1792
View MARC record | catkey: 4318328