A proclamation [microform] : for rouping the rests of the hearth-money
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs of Andrew Anderson, Printer to their most excellent Majesties, Anno Dom. 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Caption title.
Dated: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the twelfth day of July. And of Our Reign the sixth year, 1694.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Signed: Gilb. Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:78)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1908
View MARC record | catkey: 4318349