A true narrative of the late most horrid and barbarous murder [microform] : committed, by eleven phanaticks, upon the person of James, late Lord Arch-bishop of St. Andrewes, Primate and Metropolitan of all Scotland: and one of His Majesties most Honourable Privy Counsel for that kingdom. Who was barbarously murdered, on Saturday the 3d. of this instant May 1679. As likewise, the account of the burning of New Prison in Clerken-well, on Fryday the 9th. of this instant May 1679. as is supposed, by a Papist, prisoner there: with other remarkable circumstances
- London : Printed for D. M.[onro], 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- The narrative or true account of the murder committed in Scotland -- The account of the fire in Clerken-Well and burn'd down the New-Prison.
- Related Titles:
- Account of the fire in Clerken-Well and burn'd down the New-Prison and Narrative or true account of the murder committed in Scotland
- Name of printer from manuscript note., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2778:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2798
View MARC record | catkey: 4318390