By the King and Queen [microform] : a proclamation for a general fast
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation for a general fast
- Edinburgh : Re-printed at the Society of Stationers printing house in Harts-Close over against the Trone Church, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694
William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Caption title.
Dated: Given at Our Court at Whitehall the twentieth day of February, 1689. In the second year of Our Reign.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2781:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) W2571
View MARC record | catkey: 4318458