Order of Council, to the sheriffs and other magistrats, appointed to execute the proclamation, anent the horses and arms of such as refuse the oathes [microform] : Edinburgh, the sixteenth day of April, one thousand six hundred ninety four
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to their most excellent Majesties, Anno Dom. 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Caption title.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Signed at end: Gilb. Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2775:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1530
View MARC record | catkey: 4318546