A proclamation [microform] : adjourning the Parliament from the eighteenth day of April, to the ninth day of May 1695
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to his most excellent Majesty, Anno Dom. 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William II)
- Caption title., Dated at end: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the seventeenth day of April, and of Our Reign the seventh year, 1695., Initial letter., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Signed at end: Gilb. Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2775:34)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1565
View MARC record | catkey: 4318566