A proclamation [microform] : discharging persons to travel to Ireland without passes
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heirs and successors of Andrew Anderson, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, 1695.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William II)
- Caption title.
Dated: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the thirtieth first of December, and of Our Reign the seventh year, 1695.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Signed: Gilb. Eliot Cls. Sti. Concilii.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1754
View MARC record | catkey: 4318600