Proclamation [microform] : for apprehending Fergus Tempeltoun a murderer
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the successors of Andrew Anderson, Printers to their most excellent Majesties, Anno Dom. 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Caption title., Dated: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the first day of February, and of Our Reign the fifth year, 1694., Initial letter., Intentional blank spaces in text., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Signed: Gilb. Eliot, Cls. Sti. Concilii., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2776:54)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1830
View MARC record | catkey: 4318623