An ordinance for settling of the estates of several excepted persons in Scotland [microform] : in trustees, to the uses herein expressed
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Council of State
- Printed at London ; And re-printed at Leith : [publisher not identified], 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Imperfect: in two halves; torn with slight loss of text.
Order to print dated: Wednesday, April, 12. 1654. Signed: Henry Scobel, Clerk of the Council.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
With seal of Council of State at head of text.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2769:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C7132
View MARC record | catkey: 4318713