His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects, concerning the treasonable conspiracy against his sacred person and government lately discovered [microform] : Appointed to be read in all churches and chappels within this kingdom. By his Majesties special command
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles I)
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by David Lindsay, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Caption title., Dated at end: Given at Our Court at Whitehall the eight and twentieth day of July, 1683., Imperfect: stained, print show-through with slight loss of text., Imprint from colophon., Initial letter., Order to print dated: 27th of Iuly 1683. Signed: Phil. Lloyd., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2786:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C2998B
View MARC record | catkey: 4318746