A treatise of self-examination, in order to the worthy receiving of the Holy Communion [microform] : together with suitable prayers. / By Monsieur John Claude, minister of the Reformed Church at Paris, being his meditations since the late persecutions of the Protestants in France. Faithfully translated for the benefit of the reader
- Claude, Jean, 1619-1687
- Uniform Title:
- L'examen de soy-mesme pour bien se preparer à la communion. English. 1685
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to His most sacred Majesty, Anno Dom. 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 181 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Imperfect: tightly bound with slight loss of text.
Page 158 misnumbered "102".
Page 168 is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2786:41)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4597aA
View MARC record | catkey: 4318776