The distiller of London [microform] / Compiled and set forth by the special licence and command of the King's most excellent Majesty: for the sole use of the Company of Distillers of London. And by them to be duly observed and practiced
- Corporate Author:
- Company of Distillers of London
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title on p. 13: Rules and directions for extracting and drawing of low-wines and spirits, to be re-distilled into rich-spirits, strong-waters, or aquavitæ
- London : Printed by Robert Paske stationer, at the Sign of the Stationers Armes and Ink-Botle in Winchester-street, for the Company of Distillers, 1668.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 78 pages : coat of arms
- Arms of the Company of Distillers and imprimatur on p. .
Bulk of text printed in double columns.
Reproduction of the original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Title within ornamental border.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2787:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D1692
View MARC record | catkey: 4318796