An act for discovering, convicting, and repressing, of Popish recusants [microform] : At the Parliament begun at Westminster, the seventeenth day of September, an. Dom. 1656
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by Christopher Higgins, in Harts Close, over against the Trone Church, Anno Dom. 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 21 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., Text of act in black letter; initial letter., Title vignette: Parliamentary arms., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2788:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1030A
View MARC record | catkey: 4318818