The humble desires and propositions for a safe and well-grounded peace [microform] : agreed upon by the mutuall advice and consent of the Parliaments of both kingdoms, united by Solemne League and Covenant. / Presented unto his Majestie at Oxford the 24 of Novemb. last, by committees from both Houses of Parliament, and commissioners from the Kingdome of Scotland
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Printed at London : For E. H. ; And re printed at Edinburgh : By Robert Bryson, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Parliament
- Imperfect: torn, print show-through with some loss of text., Order to print dated: Die Martis, 10. Decembr. 1644. Signed: H:Elsynge, Cler. Par. D. Com., Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2789:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1553AB
View MARC record | catkey: 4318821