A true relation of the engagement of His Majestie's fleet, under the command of His Royal Highness, with the Dutch fleet, May 28. 1672 [microform] : In a letter from Hen: Savile Esquire, on board His Royal Highness, to the Earl of Arlington, Principal Secretary of State
- Savile, Henry, 1642-1687
- Edinburgh : Re-printed; and published by authority, 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Headpiece; initial letter.
In ms. on p. : Accompt of the ingadgment betwixt His Royall Highnes the Duke of York and the Dutch. May 28 1672.
P.  is blank. P. 3-4 are misnumbered "1" and "2" respectively.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2793:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S776
View MARC record | catkey: 4318891