Proclamation anent copper coyn [microform] : Edinburgh, the twenty day of July, 1671
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamation anent copper coin
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, Printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, Anno Dom. 1671.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Gibson, Alexander, Sir, -1693
Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)
- Caption title.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Signed: Al. Gibson. Cls.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2793:71)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1629
View MARC record | catkey: 4318947