A proclamation, for delivery in of the arms and ammunition &c [microform] : lately brought into this Kingdom by the late Earl of Argile, and other rebels
- Corporate Author:
- Scotland. Privy Council
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, Printer to his most sacred Majesty, 1685.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Sovereign (1685-1688 : James VII)
- Caption title.
Dated at end: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the twenty fourth of July, 1685. And of Our Reign the first year.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Signed: Col. Mackenzie, Cls. Sti. Concilij.
With a list of those present in council under title.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2794:26)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1862
View MARC record | catkey: 4318978