A true account of the confession and behaviour of the three late notorious traytors, viz. Capt. Thomas Walcot, WIlliam Hone Joiner, John Rouse [microform] : Since their having received sentence of death on Saturday July the 14th. To be hang'd, drawn, and quartered. : As also, the manner of the ingoing to execution, and their several acknowledgements of the conspiracy at Tyburn this present Fryday the 20th of July, 1683
- Additional Titles:
- True account of the confession and behaviour of the three late notorious traitors
- London : Printed by George Croom in Thames-street over against Baynards-Castle, 1683.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Caption title.
Imperfect: stained with slight loss of text.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 2000. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2796:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) T2361
View MARC record | catkey: 4319092